Here is a list of frequently asked questions. Please feel free to contact us here with any additional questions you might have we will be glad to add it to the list. Thank you!
Preparation for the appointment.
In order for us to produce the best product possible, we need your help preparing the home so it looks great in your photos or video. Therefore, below you will find a list of suggested, yet important and impactful, preparations for you to make to the home before we arrive. These suggested next steps will make a huge difference in the quality of your real estate marketing materials. We very much appreciate your help and cooperation in getting these done prior to our arrival.
+ What do I do before any type of shoot appointment?
The house should be “open house ready” when the photographer arrives. The camera is high resolution and will reveal clutter and unclean areas.
+ Any additional TASKS BEFORE THE SHOOT?
- Remove all vehicles from the driveway/Garage unless you would like to have them in the shoot.
- Water all vegetation the night or morning before our scheduled shoot.
- Remove any pets or animals (they look really weird moving backwards when footage is reversed in edit).
- Turn on all the outside lights
- Remove any children’s toys or loose articles placed around the yard. Wipe down any outdoor furniture.
- Remove any construction materials from the yard (tarps, bricks, concrete blocks, wood, etc.).
- We highly recommend cleaning the windows (especially if you’ve scheduled a sunset shoot).
+ LEGAL RELEASES
For Matterport and Any Aerial Photography/Videography you will need to sign a relaese form provided by us.